This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Thursday, July 26, 2007

We are in Paris!

Flights for Lucas and I were problem free as we had no luggage for BA to loose! David and Troy had a good time navigating their way to Paris too. This morning we jogged to the Eiffel Tower! We also had our first language issues, ending up with an unexpected breakfast.

Today we split up to do chores, I ran into the metro to find a big computer store to replace lost IT stuff, went to pick up Martin from Gard du Nord. Troy and David went to add bits to bikes, Lucas went in search of wireless microphones (recording audio is lousy without it).... and Heather is due to arrive. The airport is miles away and I cannot pick her up... I hope she calls up so I can tell her to catch a bus!
Heather is leaving Canada:
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lieve Walter, Dear Friends,

Good to hear you are in Paris and things are going well!
My thoughts are with you all the time.
Have a safe trip and good luck!
Hou goede moed!

From Mum in Canberra