This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Monday, July 16, 2007

The first clip...


Yesterday was another lovely day in Devonport and feeling better again I set off with wife Katherine to coach Hans's house for a little ride. We rode over the top of Dooleys Hill and into Latrobe (72km/hr down that hill!). Here I am coming up and over the hill. I had two nebuliser sessions before the ride, coughing heaps of gunk up, but all through the 2-3 hours of riding I coughed and coughed and coughed. It's what I do, it's what I have to do.

At night my lungs felt pretty coughed out and raw, but I still had to have a nebulising treatment and cough some more before going to bed. Coughing the Distance!

2 comments:

PHIL said...

It was FREEZING the day of this ride...windchill must've been zero!Ya crazy!
Was camera person the gorgeous model that helped the auctioneer at dinner night??
Good luck Phil

Tiina said...

Great shooting K. Dave tested helmet cam @ Coppins Xing a few days ago - on my bike! & with dogs - helmet cam has now been adjusted so we'll see horizon not just road. Look fwd to seeing the ride out of Paris. T.