This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ABC TV News

The ABC news crew came knocking on my door this morning and filmed me taking meds and riding around with friends. With a bit of luck I'll be on the 7pm ABC Tasmania news on Wednesday night! I will keep an eye on it and post it on the blog if I get a chance.

Healthwise I am doing very well, no worries about going. Showed the doctor the X-Ray and he had the official radiographers report there as well - which said I had a pretty good infection in the left lobe at the time of the X-ray.

All is on track, Cindy Braz has left the country tonight and she will meet us in Vienna to help relieve Troy the support driver. I have swapped my life from PC to laptop as well - which also means I am using Windows Vista now.

No comments: