This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Advocate

Today I am leaving, on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again....
Found this article in the Advocate this morning! Remarkably accurate except for the Danish connection. I think Tracy the reporter meant Dutch. We have a famous Tasmanian lady who became a Danish princess, so I am not insulted.

The Advocate 21 July 2007

It even tells people to go to this blog! That is nice.

Had a funny thing happen last night after the ABC news item aired. One kind man donated money to The Great COFE for CF after tracing me down on the Internet. Turns out he is the employer of the man I bought a camcorder from! Small world isn't it. It was a coincidence that we have a Barz and a Braz on the ride and a Lea and a Li, but this now seems insignificant.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: