This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Contact has been made

Just wanted to let everyone know that the team is doing great, I just spoke to them on the phone as they stopped for lunch. They have not been able to access the Internet and post updates on the blog and are very sorry about that. I complained strongly about the lack of up dates, comparing it to having my favorite soap opera pulled from daily TV line up!

The team has been doing big days and have also had a rest day. They do have some sore bits but that is to be expected.

They all seem to be getting along but it is still early days. I did hear profanities in the back round while speaking to Heather H.H. I am not sure who they were directed at.

I will keep this short, I am just the ring in. We all look forward to more from the team.

Thanks for the support... Katherine (Walts wife still in Tasmania).

No comments: