This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Camping in Austria - by Walter

We crossed into Austria yesterday and this first Austrian night we are camping in a quaint little campsite close to the Danube in the industrial city of Linz. For the first time on this trip we have free wireless internet and this blog entry is coming right out of my tent where I am typing 1-handed whilst nebulising! Incidentally my health is A1-OK! Ready for another 80km today!


View Larger Map

3 comments:

Ivor said...

Free internet sounds great.

Love the map!

Ivor

Jim and Faith said...

Walter and Team
You're doing a wonderful job. We watch your progress daily. Hastings, here with us at the moment, says Hi, too.

Jim Reeder said...

Pretty fair effort guys. Don't know how you manage to blog and ride so consistently. I am flat out finding the time to read it each night...but I do and the kids are very impressed by your effort and getting more inspired about the idea of cycling Colorado next year. Your blogs are also more informative than those of my Canada cycling collegue. He and his fellow riders seem to have become hopelessly addicted to cinnamon buns. happy riding.