This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Sunday, May 06, 2007

Training in Action

Things are moving along. Getting fitter and fitter. Doctor wasn't too happy about my lungs and has put me on different drugs. I do feel a million dollars these days.



















Here we are out on Kelsey Tier, behind our house, on a nice walk up the hill. Katherine is not afraid to get dirty on our training walks either:




















In the meantime we are arranging door prizes for the fundraising movie nights that have been arranged.

The Hobart Poster went out and up on noticeboards everywhere, and then the cinema in Hobart decided they had to change the date and price!!! Could you believe it? Contracts signed and sealed and then they change it on you? Rowan in Hobart is arranging it all for me, and he is sorting it out. I hope we can keep the advertised date! Considering you need to pay for each seat in the cinema I'd hate to run at a loss thanks to the cinema's mistake! Thanks Eastlands Village Cinema (THEY BLAME THE MOVIE PRODUCTION HOUSE!).

CMax Devonport is still all go for the advertised time!

No comments: