This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers day Radio Interview!

Listen to me on Australia All Over! Mothers' Day, this Sunday around 9am! This was arranged by Judy Tierney. Judy also kindly managed to get me on Tim Cox's Statewide Morning show last month!

In the mean time I keep on training! Today I rode my bike up and down many local hills and found this curious paddock covered in spiderwebs! The fences were also full of them and the road, adjoining the fences, was streaming with them! I gave a few spiders and lots of spiderwebs a ride of their life! Somebody told me that the roads in Tasmanaia are obviously not well used with all those cobwebs!


After one puncture (not spider related) I got home safe!

No comments: