This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thank you CF Tasmania!

CF Tasmania has just advised me that a $3000 grant has been approved and a cheque was mailed to me promptly! This is great news as I am incurring lots of costs lately. I am due to appear on WIN TV which requires travel at my own cost to Wollongong, I need to go to Canberra to film and discuss the documentary with Lucas. We have thousands of dollars to pay for professional services incurred with our project...

We hope to soon find an Australian TV network for the documentary and with a bit of luck obtain a pre-sale fee. It will get us out of deep water!

Thank you CF Tasmania! It could not have come at a better time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well done, I cannot hope to imagine what your dedication to overcoming the symptoms of the disease has cost you both material and emotional. However, you have chosen to give hope to so many c.f people. I am relatively new to c.f as an RN in Hobart and am amazed at the strength, courage and determination that c.f 'sufferers' display.With respect fo 'getting it out there' have you considered a major art exhibition by invitation to well known OZ artists with the muse c.f? would this not alert more people to the disease the creative sector who in their own way have the ability to influence humanity too/ just a thought? regards terry.