This website was the blog we kept...

The official website is here: www.coughingthedistance.com

Also, my latest adventures are here: www.coughing4cf.com


Saturday, November 17, 2007

So much better now!

Feeling so much better now! Amazing how the antibiotics do their job.
Went for a nice ride (see below track) yesterday dropping Katherine at the Latrobe station. What luxury to live in such nice fresh clean area where I can ride and cough!

Katherine thinks I need to make the bicycle ride from Paris to Istanbul into a children's book as well, showing drawings of me under the Eiffel Tower, coughing, and on dusty roads coughing, in big cities and surrounded by horse drawn carts coughing and then arriving in Istanbul with a little cough. I really like the idea! Good for young children with CF to see big people have big adventures and cough with CF, and that is OK!

No comments: